Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rainy Days

Well,  I have not accomplished my goal of getting my shop and new items photographed today.  At least not yet, but I have done a rather impressive job tiding up the house!  Since I don't have a studio set up here I don't have a convenient and well lit place to photograph my pieces while it's so stormy outside.  But it's not all a loss, I've cleaned more than I thought possible in one day and I've started catching up with the Hudson Valley Etsy Team, which is a big push for me.  I'm excited at the prospect of being able to meet up with a few from this wonderful group as I have been feeling rather lost in the web world lately and am craving the creativity! 




1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you accomplished other things since you couldn't do your photos. Hope to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete