Saturday, September 8, 2012

Is it Autumn Already?

I am a seasons person.  I love 'em, gotta have 'em and hate hate hate to see them go!  For me it's a double edged sword that comes around about 4 times a year and I can't believe that it's autumn already!  (Well technically it isn't but you try telling everyone else that.) 

So, alas I am giving in, moving my shop around to feature this seasons natural colors and I will resign myself to be happy about it because I know that soon I will be pouring myself a glass of apple cider or brewing a pumpkin spice coffee to go with my warm banana muffins or apple pie.

Here are a few listed items in appropriate fall color! 

Sterling Silver Leaf Pendant on Citrine Strung Necklace

Red Coral and Cinnabar Earrings on Sterling Silver


14k Gold Painted Porcelain Pendant with Smokey Quartz



1 comment: